Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

So... I noticed just now that I only ever feel the motivation to blog about something (anything) when I have more important things to do that I really don't want to do.


What I should be doing

What I am actually doing


Anyway.


First off, Happy New Year! I personally don't believe in this whole 2012-end-of-the-world thingie, but hey, it's a free country. If that's your thing, feel free to believe it.



Basically, I feel really lazy and don't want to revise for my Latin, therefore I'm going to blog about something. I was also guilt-tripped into blogging. Don't ask. (I love you mom! ♥)

My topic for blogging is...

2011! *original*

So... Things I achieved in 2011 should come first, I guess. (Not in order. Probably not accompanied by doodles.)

1. I dyed my hair! ...Not all of it. But I have black ends and pink highlights, as you can tell from my doodles!

2. School, exams, blah blah. As and A*s all-round, etc. Good year for me, education-wise.

3. I... *stumped* Uhh. Hmm.

4. Wrote a letter to America! Yup.

5. Confessed to someone I like. (After being nagged for weeks. *sheepish face*)

6. Went to Brighton. That was a good trip. ♥

7. Running out of things...!

8. Went ice skating twice. Gosh, that was fun.

9. Went to see Versailles Philharmonic Quintet live in London asdfghjkl; (Why was this not at the top of my list, why?! Will never forget this. Best night ever. Would post a photo, but camera weren't allowed. If you don't know what I'm on about, Go Google It. *Vocaloid reference* Google that, too.)

10. Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn and loved it. It changed the way I saw numbers forever. Math class = suddenly fun. (Google it. Seriously. You'll love it.) eg = the year 1869 suddenly has a whole new meaning. An impossible one. /shot

Also - 11. Pineapples became a source of great amusement.

12. I made a blog. (Duh.)

13. I acquired an iPod Touch... (And now can't live without it pfft) /running out of more important things ahaha~

14. I made a Twitter account... Uh, what else...?

15. Urgh, I'll think of something and add it later. You can edit these post things, right? ♥

16. Oh, I started watching Jigoku Shoujo (or Hell Girl. Google it. You will not regret it.)

Yeah, so that was 2011.

Now... 2012.

Hmm. I don't know what to say about it. The Olympics are this year, so that's always something to look forward to. What else...? *thinks*

I have so many mock exams in January, and I'm nervous as hell. Wish me luck...

New Year = New Year's Resolutions, right?

I'd like to blog more. This I should really do. So yeah, that can be a resolution. Oh, and school and exams and family and stuff. Yeah, that too. *so detailed orz*

Okay this post looks dull so I shall add a doodle... Now!


Yeah, I'd better go work. This procrastination isn't good on my conscience.

...

*can't resist staying on to post a few more lines*

Alright, well I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year and lots of luck with everything! Aren't I nice? ♥

What else can I add without sounding crazy? *thinking*...

Yeah, that's about it.

I'll edit this post later. It doesn't look right to me at the moment. *fussy*

-A.
xxx

PS~ Doodles are mine. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment